Dr. Shervin Farahmand: Head of Emergency Medicine Department at Tehran University of Medical Sciences
2. Iserson KV, Moskop JC. Triage in medicine, part I: concept, history, and types. Ann Emerg Med. 2007;49(3):275-81.
3. Zink BJ. Anyone, anything, anytime: a history of emergency medicine: Elsevier Health Sciences; 2006.
4. Suter RE. Emergency medicine in the United States: a systemic review. World J Emerg Med. 2012;3(1):5-10.
5. Flessa H. Interview of Herbert Flessa, M.D. by Brian Zink. Cincinnati, Ohio, USA.2002.
6. Wagner D. Interview of David Wagner by Brian Zink. Philadelphia, PA, USA2003.
7. Shojaee M, Kariman H, Hatamabadi HR, Sabzghabaie A, Dolatabadi AA, Moghadam MA, et al. History and Guideline of Emergency Medicine Residency Discipline in Shahid Beheshti University of Medical Sciences, Iran; Review of 2014. Ir J Emerg Med. 2014;1(1):2-10.
8. Arnold JL. International emergency medicine and the recent development of emergency medicine worldwide. Ann Emerg Med. 1999;33(1):97-103.
9. Arnold JL, Della Corte F. International emergency medicine: recent trends and future challenges. Eur J Emerg Med. 2003;10(3):180-8.
10. Platz E, Bey T, Walter FG. International report: current state and development of health insurance and emergency medicine in Germany. The influence of health insurance laws on the practice of emergency medicine in a European country. J Emerg Med. 2003;25(2):203-10.
11. Carli P. Prehospital care in France, current status and international controversies. Acta Anaesthesiol Scand Suppl. 1997;41(S110):69-70.
12. Arnold JL, Holliman CJ. Lessons learned from international emergency medicine development. Emerg Med Clin North Am. 2005;23(1):133-47.
13. Randazzo A. Practice model for emergency medicine in both out-of-hospital and in-hospital settings. Ann Emerg Med. 2001;37(4):416-7.
14. Jalili M. Emergency medicine in Iran, past and present. Acad Emerg Med. 2007;14(9):832.
15. Bidari A. Interview of Ali Bidari by Javad Seyedhosseini. Tehran, Iran. 2010.
16. Interview of Nader Tavakoli (news code: 116895). Tehran, Iran: Dana_news; 2014.
17. Farahmand S, Karimialavijeh E, Vahedi H, Jahanshir A. Emergency medicine as a growing career in Iran: an Internet-based survey. World J Emerg Med. 2016;7(3):196-202.
18. Farahmand S, Aghili S, Nedjat S, Kia M, Aghili R, Elahi B. Selecting emergency medicine: rationales from perspective of Iranian residents. Acta Med Iran. 2013;52(12):922-6.
19. Interview of Ali Bidari (news code: 18773). Tehran, Iran: Salamat News; 2010.
20. Farahmand S, Farnia M, Momeni M, Saeedi M, Sheikh M. Emergency medicine in Iran: A qualitative study. Life Sci. 2013;10(7s):99-105.
21. Jalili M, Shirani F, Hosseininejad M, Asl-e-Soleimani H. Emergency department nonurgent visits in Iran: prevalence and associated factors. Am J Manag Care. 2013;19(1):e1-8.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.